- Place an offer to buy the house by executing a Purchase Agreement.
- The Purchase Agreement will include a home inspection clause including;
- Accept or Decline having an inspection,
- Set a time limit to have an inspection completed.
- Research multiple inspection companies (see How To Choose Your Inspection Company)
- Schedule your inspection with On Point Inspections.
- Contact your agent who will organize access to the house with the sellers.
- Attend your house inspection if possible.
- Review your inspection report with your realtor.
- Reply to the sellers regarding the outcome of your house inspection.
Why Have A Buyer’s Home Inspection?
Buying a HOME is the single largest purchase a person makes in their life. This is an important and significant decision. Could this house be my home? On Point Inspections can help protect your investment.
It is not uncommon for buyers have an emotional attachment to a house. On Point Inspections provides an experience driven, fact based report of the house helping you determine if this should be your home.
Buyer Home Inspection Packages Include
- Complete Home Inspection following InterNACHI Standards of Practice
- Inspection by Certified Profession Inspector (CPI)
- Easy To Read Report With High Definition Photos
- Color-Coded Highlights For Defects And Safety Items
- 5-Year Platinum Roof Warranty
- 90-Day Home Warranty
- Moldsafe Warranty
- Lifetime Appliance Recall Check
- 100-Day Home Inspection Guarantee
- Utility Concierge
- $10,000 Honor Guarantee
We examine the following areas: