- Place an offer to buy the house by executing a Purchase Agreement.
- The Purchase Agreement will include a home inspection clause including;
- Accept or Decline having an inspection,
- Set a time limit to have an inspection completed.
- Research multiple inspection companies (see How To Choose Your Inspection Company)
- Schedule your inspection with On Point Inspections.
- Attend your house inspection if possible.
- Review your inspection report with your realtor.
Why Have A Buyer’s Home Inspection?
Buying a home is often one of largest purchases a person makes in their life. This is an important and significant decision. Could this house be my home? On Point Inspections can provide you with information in a home inspection to make an informed decision and help protect your investment.
It is common for buyers have an emotional attachment to a house. On Point Inspections provides an experience-driven, fact-based home inspection and report of the house helping you determine if this should be your home.
Buyer Home Inspection Packages Include
- Complete Home Inspection following InterNACHI Standards of Practice
- Inspection by Certified Profession Inspector (CPI)
- Onsite Review At The Inspection
- Easy To Read Report With High Definition Photos
- Color-Coded Highlights For Defects And Safety Items
- Helpful Suggestions For Improvement
- 5-Year Platinum Roof Warranty
- 90-Day Home Warranty
- Moldsafe Warranty
- Lifetime Appliance Recall Check
- 100-Day Home Inspection Guarantee
- Utility Concierge
- $25,000 Honor Guarantee
We examine the following areas: